February 5, 2011

30 weeks



10 more weeks until this little angel makes her entrance into this world and we can't wait. January seemed like it was 4 years long and I can't imagine what these next couple months are going to feel like. Gag me. I love to feel her move all around and I still love her even when she likes to reside in my rib cage or when she kicks me in the ribs. That's true love. I love how excited Jon is to be dad. I think he might be even more excited than I am. The other day he said, "It's not fair that you get to be with Londyn all day long." Haha angel boi.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, Jon is hilare bear. The last few months seem like forever, but time really does fly when they are here! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait for you to live closer so Londyn and Noah can hang out all the time! Also, LOVE the new background and header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love londyn and thank you for finally putting up a pic! you have the cutest baby bump and looking soooo bomb. You go gurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to hold that little one! I'm so grateful she has such a wonderful mommy to carry her around all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorg! I miss Londyn. I need to be with her more!

    ReplyDelete