January 7, 2011

2011

I am so looking forward to this year. A lot of life changing events will be happening and I'm soooo excited! Here are just a few...

- Jon starts his major classes this year and will be half way done with school.
- Move into a bigger apartment.
- Sell my car and buy one that can fit a car seat in the back.
- Jon's brother leaves on a mission to Guatemala.
- Take our last vacation with just the two of us.
- Baby shower
- Welcome our precious Londyn Rebecca Anderson into the world.
- BECOME PARENTS!!!
- 7 weeks of maternity leave. BOO YA!!!
- Lose all my preggo weight and more...hopefully.

2011 IS GONNA BE OFF THE CHIIZZZAAIINNNN!!!

3 comments:

  1. mhhhmmmm. baby londyn makes my list as well, that sweet little angel baby. go on and get it gurrrrllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I LOVE the word BOOYA, and I love that you still use it too. numba one BG fa sho

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can;t wait for that little morsel. aunt jennie is going to scrunch her cheeks errrrrday

    ReplyDelete