I have really liked the idea of everyone naming one thing they LOVE for this month. I'm a little late, but here are 8 things that I LOVE for the first 8 days of February.
1. I LOVE my husband. And I LOVE his personality. These pictures depict him perfectly. Goof central.
2. I LOVE Diet Coke. With a freakin passion. It's not healthy.
3. I LOVE my family.
4. I LOVE carrying this baby girl inside me. I feel so blessed and so lucky. I LOVE her so much already.
5. I LOVE McDonalds it's scary. My hot n spicy, small fry (sometimes medium) and large DC holds a very special place in my heart. Everytime I see those golden arches it makes me want to cry with joy. I want it all day err day. I'm pretty sure the McDonald's employees know me by name. Disgusting I know.
And this is what Londyn is going to be for her first Halloween in honor of McDonalds (haha kidding.........no but seriously).
6. I LOVE the Gospel.
7. I LOVE watching TV/movies/netflix. It's one of my most favorite things to do with Jon. Or by myself. And I have loved it since the day I came out of the womb. I have certain places in my home, at my parents home, and in college where I watch TV. They call it "my perch." And you better believe there is always a DC right by side while watching. It's the best.
8. I LOVE being a twin. She is my best friend and always has been. We have never been jealous or competitive with each other and we never fight. She is the most hilarious, prettiest, smartest girl I know. I hate living so far away from her. I LOVE our one hour conversations EVERYDAY on the phone. She completes me.