October 20, 2011

Can I get a WHAT WHAT?!?

because...
1. We driving to Vegas tonight to see my beautiful cousin JayCee get married
2. My new part time job freakin rocks and I love being able to see Londy and Jon more often
3. I have lost all my baby weight...frreeeeaakkkk finally! The last 5 pounds was killer
4. the weather here in SLC has been beautiful and very fall-y
5. Halloween is around the corner and I know exactly what Londy is going to be (love me some good hand-me-downs)
6. I have eaten Mickey D's probably 4 times already this week and have lost weight. It will probably catch up to me, but I'm gonna make it #5 and have some for lunch.
7. I put my Halloween decorations up and have a pumpkin candle always burning.
8. Londyn pooped on me TWICE yesterday. So sweet of her.
9. I love to make all my blog posts with lists.
10. I'm wearing a new Target tank top and it's the best tank I've ever worn (thank you Shea). I will be going out to get every color.

Have a good weekend! I know I will!

1 comment: