October 27, 2011

6 months






This last month has been such a milestone. She has learned and can do so many more things!! I have absolutely loved this stage! Sometimes it makes my heart hurt knowing that she will never be a little newborn baby again! But I have loved seeing her little personality come out. She is my little buddy and I cannot stop kissing her chubby cheeks. At 6 months she...

-has conquered sitting up. she rarely falls over.
-yesterday we set her on the bed next to us and she army crawled all the way across the bed to get to the computer! she is going to be crawling so so soon!
-she sits in a high chair now and in shopping carts at grocery stores! she thinks she's seriously so cool.
-she LOVES sweet potatoes, green beans, mashed potatoes, french fries, bread, slushies, ice cream, mostly everything (wow we feed our kid such healthy food). i have even given her a few sips of diet coke. i can't believe she can eat solid foods now. it actually makes things a lot easier.
-she still drinks 8 oz of formula every 3.5 hours.
-she still sleeps 10-12 hours a night. knock on wood.
-she is getting to be a chubby checkers and i love it. i squish her thighs all day long.
-she is so HAPPY AND SMILEY!! seriously she smiles at everyone. it's the cutest thing in the world. she makes me a proud mama.
-she grabs at everything in sight and it goes immediately to her mouth. i think she's teething but no teeth have broke through yet.
-EVERYONE says she looks just like Jon. i don't mind because i think he is pretty darn handsome.
-she wears 6-9 month clothing.
-her 6 month check up is tomorrow and i can't wait to know her stats!

I love you so much Londy bear. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to your dad and I. I can't believe how much joy you have brought to my life. I love having you with me and I have a hard time leaving you. You are the prettiest little girl I know. I love your eyebrows, long eyelashes, your seriously chubby cheeks, and your perfect lips. I brag about you all the time and I'm sure people get sick of it but I can't help myself. You are always the hit of the party. Everyone can't wait to see you when we go to Vegas. Your grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins love you so much. You have the best family in the world. They can't wait to play with you and hold you. You are my little Londy bear and I love you with all my heart.

love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. She is so adoriable! I cannot wait for Tanner to be doing all the things Londyn can do!

    ReplyDelete