July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to my bugga...

Happy Birthday to my favorite boy in the entire world! He is the big 2-6 tomorrow. We are going up to Rexburg tonight to celebrate and hang out with friends that we haven't seen in awhile. Since he is turning 26, I have to write down the 26 things that I absolutely love about him/things you might not know about him.

1. He is so smart. He is majoring in engineering and you can't be no dummy to gradutate in that field. He studies so much and is very dedicated to his schooling.
2. He's so hot. I would never marry someone ugly. Duh.
3. He is absolutley and postively in love love love with Londyn. I love watching them together. She will smile at him every time.
4. He has many ideas about everything. Inventions, how to be rich, you name it he has thought about it. I love hearing all his ideas because he gets so excited about it. Like I said, he is very smart.
5. He loves to research every possiblity first to find us the best deal on something. Not kidding. Even if it saves us 2 cents.
6. He loves building things and taking them apart. He is so handy. He fixed the engine in our vacuum, our dryer, changes our oil, fixed his xbox that was completely broken, and so many other things. He is the HANDIEST MAN I KNOW.
7. He drives a stick and I think thats pretty sexy.
8. He has the best/most hideous dance moves ever. Like, way worse than me. So funny.
9. He makes me laugh constantly. That is what I loved about him when we first met.
10. I love how well we go together and our personalities play off each other.
11. I love his eyes. So round, brown and beautiful! And he has the best eyelashes. I tell him all the time how I would love to put mascara on them. He never lets me.
12. He is so well rounded. He can do anything. He's maybe not the best at everything, but he can definitely keep up.
13. He is friends with literally every walk of life. Dorks, nerds, gothics, band geeks, cool, funny, weird, black, white, mexican, asian, mormon, not mormon, girl, boy, old, young, child, you name it. Everyone loves him.
14. He loves Harry Potter and Star Wars.
15. He is super good at football.
16. He has the best thick black hair. But you will rarely see it because he wears a hat ALL THE TIME. I've thought about just secretly throwing it away.
17. He is so thoughtful. Always making sure I am okay, his family is okay and my family is okay. He calls his mom almost everyday. So sweet.
18. He is a very detailed person. When I ask him about his day he will go into every detail. Me on the other hand, not so much. I love hearing his stories (even if he does think I'm not listening half the time, I really am).
19. He is obsessed with vanilla milkshakes.
20. He loves children, and they love him. Seriously though, he is a child magnet. They are drawn to him.
21. I love how he loves me and takes care of me. He WILL NOT leave for work without giving me a kiss and when I come home that's the first thing he does. He tells me he loves me all the time and compliments me non stop.
22. He loves eating pizza with chocolate milk.
23. He is such a good snuggler.
24. He played the trumpet in high school and was also in the jazz band.
25. He loves shooting guns, fishing, dirt bikes and he wants to go metal detecting so bad (I know so weird, but that's why I love him)
26. He has a sincere testimony of the gospel and truly loves his Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful 26th bday ya old fart!

Love,
Ash & Londy

1 comment:

  1. Juanathan is so tender. Happy birthday! You are now heading into your late 20s...weird!

    ReplyDelete