I'm coming near the end of my pregnancy and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to meet this little girl that has been inside me for wayyy too long. Even though I do love a good bum shoved up in my ribs for hours at a time, I can't wait to get her outta here!
We just got back from Vegas this past weekend where we had my baby shower. Everything turned out so good and I got so many gifts it was unreal. Londyn has more clothes and shoes than Jon and I combined. She is seriously set for the next 3 years of her life. My mom, sisters, sister n law, aunts, and grandma made amazing food and the decorations were so cute. I couldn't have asked for a better party. I was so blessed to have my mother in law come from California to be there. She made so many cute things for her and bought her an abundance of clothes, shoes, etc. I have the greatest mother in law in the world. It's amazing the amount work, sweat and money you put into for this little human to arrive. She is one lucky gal!
We are almost done with the nursery and I can't wait to post pictures. Jon has helped so much with the painting, sanding, organizing, etc. He is so excited about everything. He honestly is going to be the greatest dad in the world. Londyn is going to have him wrapped around her little chubby finger. We always talk about what she is going to look like and her personality. It's hilarious when Jon imitates what he thinks her voice is going to sound like. He can't wait to take her to Costco because he knows she will be just as obsessed with it as he is. Next time you see Jon, please ask him to say "Costco" in his Londyn voice. It's hilarious. It's a good thing he rarely reads my blog, or I might not have a head.
Things I will miss about being pregnant:
1. Feeling her kick and move.
2. Having people do things for me all the time, and most of the time I never even ask they just do it. (seriously you don't have to lift a finger when you are pregnant. Everyone just assumes you are so helpless. It's great)
3. Having an excuse to not go somewhere I don't want to (of course I haven't lied to anyone who is reading this right now...duh.)
4. Eating whatever I want whenever I want.
5. People holding doors and elevators open for you even when you are literally a half mile away. That can sometimes be awkward because then you realize what they are doing and so you try to walk fast or maybe run a little and you look like duck trying to run. Hideous.
6. Rubbing my belly and loving how I don't have to suck in after I eat.
7. How I can wear tight shirts with a huge belly.
8. Realizing how blessed I am to be carrying this little child of God.
9. Using my belly as a table for cell phones, cereal bowls, etc.
10. Getting smiles from strangers. People just love pregnant woman!
Things I will not miss:
1. No sleep.
2. Being uncomfortable 24/7.
3. Feeling like a 300lb woman who can't breathe when she walks up 3 steps.
4. Having to pee every 3.5 seconds.
5. Wearing the same 7 outfits every week.
6. Wearing flats. I can't wait to put on a pair of 4 inch heels!!! How I've missed them!!
7. Not being able to see my feet.
8. The feeling of not being able to bend over and pick something up. I feel like a 98 year old fat woman.
9. Crotch throbbing.
10. The feeling of waiting and waiting and waiting for her to get here!!!
*Side note. KK aka Krazy Karl, just left my office and on his way out, with his fist shaking in the air said, "Goodbye Ashton!! Go baptize the city!!!"