March 16, 2011

A day in the life of...

Sooooo 90% of the time my job is pretty much boresville (which is why I'm writing this post because I'm bored). Jon and I work in the same office building, which rocks because he comes and visits me everyday and 8:15 (when I get there) and 10:30 (when he leaves to go to school). And he brings me treats from his work every morning, which is not helping my bum out in anyway, but its tight. Anywayzzzzz, Jon and I google chat all morning and here is a chat I found from a couple of weeks ago. Just a little preview of what our jobs/lives consist of from 8:00am to 10:00am...since I know all my bloggers out there {aka whitnee (sister), shea (sister), and sloan (sister in law)} were wondering what I do on a regular basis since I don't already talk to them on the phone at least once a day...


me: good morning sweetheart...i love you!
j: Hi bugga
I love you too

me: were you late? did you get in trouble?
j: nope not at all
me: ok good

me: how much do we love Lost?
j: we love it with all our hearts
me: i love that we love it...but i love you 100 times more
j: hahahah stop it right now
me: you love it. i missers yous
j: I miss you too bugga

me: me sooo tired. me can't keep me's eyes open's
j: me tooo!!!! I tired boi
me: i just wanna go home and watch Lost all day again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that a crime????
j: hahahha me tooo. get me outta here!!!!!!!!!!
me: me too!!!! i can't wait till my maternity leave!!!!!!!!!!!!
j: I know bugga it will be Party time for you!!!
me: well kind of. i hope she doesn't cry a lot. that would succkkkkkk


me: 6 more weeks babe!! 6 more weeks!
j: haha I know for real
me: if the electrical tape is 66 ft long..how many do you think we will need to order? i guess we will have to measure it when we get home
j: yeah I will need to see. if the wall is 10ft then we could do about 6 strips per roll
me: totally. you rock my world
j: you rock mine
me: ok everytime you look at londys ultrasound, do you not just want to eat her nose and lips for dinner??? cuz i do
j: hahahah yessss I want to squeeze them
me: haha i know! shes is such an angel gurl

j: yes she is I can't wait

me: ok i think im going to wring KK's (Krazy Karl) neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he just asked me to call his clients!!!! GET SERIOUS!!!!! its not happening!!!!! I CAN"T STAND HIM!!!!!!
j: put your foot down babe
me: i told him i will only call them if i have time. hun im not kidding I have to force myself to be nice. i give him one word answers

After reading this...please don't be jealous of our jobs/lives. Oh and btw, KK aka Krazy Karl (which name I did not make up for him, he gave that name to himself) is an agent here at my work and he might be the happiest, most giddiest person I have ever met. Every morning when he walks into the office he yells, "Good morning Ashton!! I got two more applications! The church is true!" Literally, E-V-ER-Y DAY. He looks identical to the blonde kid off of "The Best Two Years." Seriously, bless KK's heart.....and mine.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I am a regular blogger so get with it
    2. I was having a giggle fest reading this
    3. I can't wait for baby LO, and can't wait to see you in 1.5 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay u r hilarious and I loved seeing you this weekend!! I love that I can hey tell you all the time u r the best love ya sissy bissy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be friends with KK!!!!! Come back home.

    ReplyDelete