June 19, 2012

Just some pictures...

Summer is the best season of all in my opinion. Londy and I have been spending a lot of time outside and playing at the park. She would be outside all day if I'd let her. She has an obsession with big people chairs. No more high chairs for her. She is a very happy camper about it and I am definitely not. Playing at the splash pad. Do you not just want to bite on those legs?? Toddler bodies are my favorite. Baywatch Babe Londyn was playing with some toys on our patio and I said Londyn SAY CHEEEESE! And she put down whatever she was playing with, put her arms straight down to her side and said CHEEESSEEE! I was rolling. Mattie has been spending a lot of time at our house this summer. Londyn couldn't be happier. They are the best of friends. Well, at least Londy thinks so.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love my Londy Bear! That picture in her swimmy and the one where she said CHEESE are hilarious. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete