May 9, 2011

Nursery

We had so much fun decorating Londyn's room! We decided to do the colors pink, black and white. We painted the walls light pink and striped one of the walls using black electrical tape. Here are a few pics of her room...

This is what is hanging on her door. Now I fully understand why people put "knock please" on their front door. A sleeping baby makes a very happy mommy!


This is what her room looks like walking in...


This is where I spend most of my nights. We got this rocking chair off of KSL for $20! We still need to get new cushion covers for it, but black sheets over the top of the ugly blue ones will have to do for now.


My mom bought us this cute shelf for $15 at the D.I. We painted it black and put houndstooth scrapbook paper lining the back of the shelf. Jon's mom also made us those very cute Londyn letters!


Here is her changing table/dresser. My mom found this dresser for so cheap. It was in pretty bad condition, but we knew we could fix it up cute. We painted it black and put cute pink knobs on it. I also made that lamp. I took an old lamp shade and hot glued a boa around it. I thought it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.


My blessing dress that Londyn will wear on her blessing day.


Here is her crib. My sister in law so generously gave us her crib. It was a light oak color, but we decided to paint it black so it would match everything else. We bought the picture frame from IKEA and put hounds tooth black and white paper for the background and painted a wooden "L" and put it in the frame.


And here is another angle of her room! And yes, I still need to find pillows for the day bed and hang cute pictures of Londyn above the bed.

2 comments:

  1. her room rocks! this is seriously so cute Ash. But uhhhh why isn't there pics of londy on this post? I would like some please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Room I Absolutely love The Decor!

    ReplyDelete