August 25, 2010

Vegas & California

This last week Jon and I went to Vegas and California. We both took a week off of work and it was the best thing we've ever done. We got to Vegas late friday night and early the next morning Jon left for California to see his fam and I went to lake mead with my parents and the Villamor fam. It was such a great weekend in Vegas with everyone. Monday morning I drove up with Jon's sister to California. We spent 4 days there with Jon's family. It was so fun to see them. On friday we headed back to Vegas for the weekend. This was a very much needed vacay and I hate coming back to reality schmeality.

Jon and his two bros

Totes chillaxin with Jenny (Jon's sister)


Manhattan beach

Looking for seashells


Dason made me a sand wall

Just chatting with my new friend I met at the beach...Patrick.


VENICE BEACH! by far the strangest people in the world reside here

This girl/boy was so serious about her/his dancing

Jon tried to be really artsy with this photo

Jon's bro Ryan

Ryan really wanted to take a car pic

We love our car pics...and always remember to wear your seat belts!

Eating din din with the Anderson fam

3 comments:

  1. I just love all the pics Ashton! We enjoyed having our family together and so appreciate the time you and Jon took off to spend with us. I'm sorry Steve and I weren't feeling 100%. We'll make it up to you and Jon, promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so happy that you got to see all the fam. You look so pretty and I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soo cuties. I hate that we didn't take any pics together. Your captions are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete