June 1, 2010

Memorable Memorial Weekend

I had such a fun weekend and it was very much needed. Jon and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend and had such a good time with both sides of the fam. Jon's sister and her husband and Jon's little brother were also in Vegas this weekend. It was so fun to hang out with them. We got there late Friday night and just chilled with Whit. Saturday morning, me and Whit went to Shea's piano recital, where we got to listen to all of her little students. After the recital, we all went to Port of Subs (boo ya) and then back to the rent's house for a long and relaxing day of swimming and laying out. I loved hanging out with my sisters. They are freakin funny and they are seriously my best friends. After we swam, we all went to Rubio's and then to Iron Man 2. On Sunday, we went and heard Shea speak in her ward. She did an excellent job and I didn't expect anything less. Then we had a BBQ at the house and just chilled and relaxed. On Monday, we did some more swimming and laying out, and then to the mall. I was so sad to leave everyone. But, I am definitely looking forward to Lake Powell in a few weeks! It couldn't have been a better weekend. I love my fam sooo much and living far away from them just makes me appreciate them even more.

Father of the Year Award

Shea and Scott's 3rd child.

Goggle Time!

Silly bo billies.

Chillin out max and relaxin all cool..

Isser bear.

Isn't she gorgeous?

The Villas.

Scottee girl! She acts like a teen and I could seriously hang out with her everyday.

My bugga!!

Beautiful Hadlee! She was soo funny this weekend and I couldn't believe how much more she talked this trip.

Mattie got to spend the weekend with us b/c Zane and Sloan were out of town. Sweetest dog on the planet!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Seriously wish you lived here. It is not even cool that you don't!!!!!!!! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete