June 30, 2010

LP in da HIZZZOOUUSSSEE!

Lake Powell is by far my most favorite vacation in the world. You can eat all day, not get ready, never shower, no one cares if you stink (okay maybe a little if we start to smell BO), laugh all day with family, lay out, get tan, play cards, ski, have tube wars, and leave all your worries at home. It's the ABSOLUTE BEST! This year was a blast, even though we were missing a lot of family that I wish could have been there with us. I can honestly say I have the best family in the world. They are HILARIOUS and so much fun to be around. They are just as bomb on the outside as they are on the inside (and that's saying a lot because I have some pretty good lookin folks in my fam). Jon had so much fun and I love that he loves being around my family. He fits right in and we all love him! He did his own thing the entire time and acted like he had been in the fam for years. I love that about him. I never have to worry about entertaining him or worry that he is feeling left out when he is with my family. He is so confident and I love him! Here are a few pics of the LP. ENJOY!























4 comments:

  1. okay you are hilarious.... Love that you had fun and I love your house by the way!!! you are the best! love you!!!! LP ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP 4444444444444 LLYYYYYFFFEEEE!

    ReplyDelete