May 4, 2010

23

April 27th was my birthday and I turned 23! 23 sounds so much older to me than 22. Jon and I went to The Cheesecake Factory for my bday dinner and then to Walmart. My two favorite things to do. Wally World is so interesting, and no matter where you live, you will ALWAYS see the most white trash people. They love it, and so do i. The next night, I went to Texas Roadhouse for my 2nd birthday dinner. All the women in my family were up in Utah for Women's Conference, so it was fun to celebrate with them as well!

Jon got me roses and my favorite treats

It may look like all Jon wears is his Laker's jersey, but its the playoffs and he insists on wearing it every time they play.

3 comments:

  1. okay first of all you look so skinssss seriously... what the heck beautiful!!!!! and sec of all I have your b day money and wedding money!!! I can send it to you (is so I need your address or I can give it to you when I see you let me know chica and I love you tons....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKINZ! You look bomb and I love flipz! totes gurlie gurllz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with your outfit and your cutester apartment.

    ReplyDelete